A notary public is a person legally authorized by a state government to administer oaths, witness the signing of documents, and deter fraud by verifying the identity of a person who signs a document.
- The Complete Guide to Fingerprinting Services: What You Need to Know
- I-9 Flexibilities Extended Through July 2023: What Employers Need to Know
- The Top 6 Benefits of Mobile Notary Service
- What You Need to Know About Traveling Notary Services
- Mobile Notary vs. Notary Signing Agent vs. Remote Online Notary: What’s the Difference?